Thread: Adware warning while installing DVD Shrink

Adware warning while installing DVD Shrink

I am trying to install DVD Shrink in my pc and I am getting adware warning on the same. I am unable to figure out why this software is considered as a virus in my pc. I am using Avira here. It is a nice antivirus which I am using from a year. But now it is not working. I want a bit help here to fix the problem. I had tried to re-install the same a number of time but still getting the same error. How can I fix the issue. I have to backup some dvd.

Re: Adware warning while installing DVD Shrink

You must skip using the tool and use something else that is not having this kind of warning issue. You can find ample of them online. Why don't your try Nero. It is a popular dvd burner software which works well and there is no warning issue in that. You can download and install the portable version of the tool. You can find that easily. I will not recommend you to use the software if you are having any security warning on the same.

When you are installing the software on the setup menu si there any additional thing. Like a toolbar or anything which the setup is trying to install. You have to simply remove the tick from that and then try Most probably the virus is not in the tool but it is in the toolbar or in the additional thing that this setup is trying to install. Just do that and see there will be no virus warning after that. I am sure about this.

There are many dvd backup software available. If you are having problem with one then it is good to lave and it try something better. There are ample of the available through which you can backup your all the dvd content. There are chances that the dvd tool which you are trying to install is having some kind of threat in it. You have to skip the same which will help you in fixing the issue. Scan your system also.