Thread: Want help find my wireless card on Dell system

Want help find my wireless card on Dell system

How to find which wireless cadr is installed in my pc. I am talking about the model here. I can see too many wifi adapters in the system and many of them are of no use. I want help to find the one that is installed and I will remove all others. I do not want to delete things blindly because that can create problem. I am having wifi connection issue. It is dropping in between. I also want to update drivers. But unable to find the correct adapter.

Re: Want help find my wireless card on Dell system

You can find that in Device Manager. Just right click on My Computer and click on Manage. From the window choose Device Manager. There you can see a separate section for network controllers. Click on the tiny plus sign to expand it and below that you can find the list of all network adapters. You can also find the model of your wifi adapter there only. Note down that and delete others. This will help.

Re: Want help find my wireless card on Dell system

If you are looking for drivers then you can find that on the basis of your motherboard model or on the basis of your wireless card model. You can also use a ready to use updater software that will automatically update the drivers in your system. You will not have to find the same manually. Just download Driver Booster. It is very easy to use and simple option to update the drivers. You can find drivers through that.