Thread: Which router will be good for large shop

Which router will be good for large shop

I am in need of a good router that can provide a large area coverage. I am not able to find a decent model. I want this for a shop. The router will be used by 8 users who has tablets, mobile and laptops. And also a laptop that is connected to the security camera. Most of the item we will update the inventory software that is configured on Windows Server. It is just to keep track of all things in the shop.

Re: Which router will be good for large shop

For good connectivity you need a high bandwidth router. That will provide you a constant connectivity. According to me you can go for Netgear WNDR3700. This is a nice dual band Wireless Gigabit Router. It is not having a modem. This router provide you amazing speed and ti works really well if you need large area coverage. It will cost around Rs.6000. Just try this out.

The best router for such kind of requirement is Asus RT-AC68U. I am not sure whether you can find anything better than this. It is amazing and provide you a constant connectivity options. You can use it on large space and it will give you constant connectivity. It is expensive but really powerful. It also comes with many useful features through which you can configure it as per your need.

I had seen the performance of Asus RT-AC68U. It is a good router and it works really nice. The best part of using this is, it is very easy to setup. Insert the automated wizard disk and configure your net. It has a dual band support. That means you get am ore constant speed. It will not break in between. It is also great for office usage. If you have a big space then try to add wifi extenders.