Thread: How to remove linkbuck virus?

How to remove linkbuck virus?

I dont how this Linkbuck virus got into my system and it is coming randomly at any time. I have also reinstalled my Windows 7 operating system and some of the programs that I hardly use but still getting the same virus issue. The virus is coming in front of all urls. I have also scanned my pc through Malwarebytes Antimalware but to no avail. I have also checked in my Uninstall a program but nothing is installed. Can anyone please help me getting rid of this virus? Thanks

Re: How to remove linkbuck virus?

If you are getting Linkbuck url at every internet browser that you are opening then try to download an antivirus software called Hitman Pro. It is a standalone program which looks for unknown and suspicious files and provides a score for each of them using a patent pending technique. Unknown and suspicious files are automatically identified by online identification servers. To remove malicious software the developers have also built a special removal engine that is capable of removing the toughest threats as well.

You can also use a tool called TDSSKiller to remove the linkbuck virus from your pc. TDSSKiller is a utility that was created in order to provide a simple means of disinfecting any system that suffers from an Rootkit.Win32.TDSS malware infection. A rootkit is a program or set of programs designed to obscure the fact that a system has been compromised. Many rootkits install own drivers and services (including hidden) in the system, like in your case which has happened.

I had the same problem with this linkbuck virus in my pc and found out a very simply fix for it. You do not have to install anything on your computer for removing this nasty virus. I had tons of antivirus and anti-malware programs installed in my computer to get rid of this virus without any success. But when I simply turned off all the routers at my place and waited for a while and then switched it on again then the virus was removed immediately. Hope this helps you out.