Thread: Is PC Matic a fake or reliable security software

Is PC Matic a fake or reliable security software

I had seen a new tool called as PC Matic. It looks like to be some kind of antivirus. Is there anyone who is using this. I hope this is not a rogue software. What is it actually. The feature list of this product says that this tool offer you protection from various modern threats. So this will be surely some kind of antivirus or security software. Is it good for Windows 8.1.

Re: Is PC Matic a fake or reliable security software

It is not a antivirus but some kind of pc optimizer. It is like Tuneup utilities. It is necessary that you must always backup your data before testing out this software. Because it can create problem later on if your system failed to start. I am having doubt about the feature of this thing. I will not recommend you using this. Try to find detail information about this product first.

I do not this kind of tools. They are always fake. Long before I had installed one of this fake tools. It showed me popup that my system is very slow and I can speed that up. After adding the software it is demanding money. So this simply means this are fake tools. Do not install unless you got proper proof that this are really working software. Better use a good antivirus so that if this things are malware your system can stay protected.

Most of this free software comes loaded with ads. Even if they are working your system desktop might load up with various advertisement. It is always better to choose a free antivirus or better a trail edition for a software instead of using this free tools. I had seen some bad review about PC Matic on different sites. So I will not recommend this. You can go with TuneUP utilities. It is more better I think.