Thread: Application to remove malware apps from Windows 7 pc

Application to remove malware apps from Windows 7 pc

I want some effective malware remover for my system. I had tried to find but I can get antivirus only. I want uninstallers that can scan my system and remove all malware applications from the system. Is there a god set of apps available that I can use. I a not able to find any effective program for the same. I am facing constant malware problem from last couple of weeks. I am not able to find any working solution for that.

Re: Application to remove malware apps from Windows 7 pc

There is one application that you can try. It is called as AppRemover. There are two version available. First is free that give you option to remove applications that add virus in your system. And second is a paid edition which give you a web management dashboard with many advance option. Just test the free one and see whether it help or not. I am sure this app will give you enough output as per your need. It works for various things.

I am using Avira RegistryCleaner. A very tiny and lightweight software that you can keep in your system. It happens number of time when you add a toolbar or any app that is security threat the registry keys are modified. At that time you can use Avira RegistryCleaner to wipe out those keys. It works instantly and fast. You can also use some online antivirus scanner. This online scanners are more effective when your offline one fails to detect anything.

To get effective protection from malware, I think Malwarebytes is the best one. There is nothing better than this. This tool is capable of keeping your system malware free. You can test by installing a trial edition. After that you will have to buy the license. If you need a more effective solution then you can use ThreatFire 3. It is founded as the best antivirus. You can use it for more effective protection.