Thread: Is Bit-defender good for Windows 8 security

Is Bit-defender good for Windows 8 security

I am looking for a good security solution. I am getting Bitdefender at a very discounted rate. But I am not raelly sure to go for that or not. I am looking for a decent antivirus that can provide me overall security solution. I am using the free edition that looks to be working well, but no really sure about upgrading to full edition. Is there anyone who is using this. Or should I go for some other. Is Norton good.

Re: Is Bit-defender good for Windows 8 security

Most of the antivirus gives you same kind of features. I am using Kaspersky here. That is working fine for last 8 months. I had used Norton long back at my office. I found that when you install it, this will slow your system a lot. You need a good amount of physical ram for the same. Or else any other antivirus will work. There no special features here. Most of them are having similar type of security solution.

Bitdefender comes in the list of top antivirus. So there is nothing much to discuss. You can upgrade to a full version compared to free. Because they are limited. In full version you can a complete security suite. In Free version things are limited and you wont get maximum protection. Go for the internet security pack. That will help your system to stay secure from various online threats.

It is right that compared to a free edition, license on is more powerful. It gives you more features and advance security options. While in free you only get pc level scanning. The best thing you can do is download trail edition of different popular antivirus. And install them one by one in your system. Choose the one that you think is best and easy to understand. Almost all antivirus provide you a 30 day working trial.