Thread: Asus RT-AC68U reboots when I am trying to use my printer over Airprint

Asus RT-AC68U reboots when I am trying to use my printer over Airprint

I am having a HP router that has wifi connection. I had sold that printer to my friend. He has Airprint setup at his home. I am trying to share the printer through that but whenever I use it the router restarts. Is there a compatibility problem with Airprint and other printers. It should work. I need complete process of doing this back from scratch. I hope there will be some way.

Re: Asus RT-AC68U reboots when I am trying to use my printer over Airprint

It works. I have a Epson printer which works really well and there is no issue at all. Below I had provided a link where you can find that your printer is compatible with Airprint or not. Just click on that link and click on the manufacturer model. Look for the printer model. If things are compatible then it surely will work. But if no then you cannot do anything.

Airprint Printer Compatibility list.

Go on YouTube and checkout some tutorial video. I think that will be more helpful for you to understand how this Airprint actually works. You might be doing some wrong Settings. Due to which you are facing that issue. On YouTube there are several guides available that shows you clearly how really Airprint works. You just have to enable and hook the printer on that.

You can do that if you have 3D support on your graphic card. It is not necessary to play with TV settings. You just have to enable 3D on the gpu and start playing games. It will work. Nvidia provide you some good graphic card model with a 3D ready support. They also sell monitor but the same is not really needed. Just check your gpu whether it has as 3D support or not. You have to buy glasses.

It is quiet important that your printer must be compatible with Airprint. If not then you cannot use it. You can verify your model on the official website where you get more details about the same. It is quiet easy to use a printer on Airprint. You can also try a app called as Fingerprint. This will also help you to use the printer on Airprint. Just update the router firmware also.