Thread: TB Verifier.dll virus?

TB Verifier.dll virus?

Whenever I start my computer then I am getting an error message that says "There was a problem starting C:\ProgramFiles (x.86)\Conduit\CT3298567\plugins\TB Verifier.dll. The specified module could not be found." I have already tried to remove it several times but no matter what I do, I keep getting this error message after restarting the computer. If it is a virus then how can I remove this? Thanks

Re: TB Verifier.dll virus?

You can easily remove the TB Verifier.dll file from your pc. All you need to do is download and install a software called CCleaner and then go to Tools > Startup and delete the TB Verifier.dll Conduit entries from your computer. Normally, after installing and uninstalling many applications, the hard drive is found often cluttered with obsolete files which may take up space unnecessarily on the system. CCleaner has been developed to remove them. It has a clean interface that offers three main tabs in the menu cleaning: OS, Applications and Problems.

You will also need to remove this TB Verifier.dll conduit search from your web browser. So to do that, open Internet Explorer and then click on the Tools and then click on Internet Options. After that click on Advanced Tab and then click on Reset Button. Here you need to check the Delete personal settings box and then click on Reset. After Internet Explorer finished resetting click Close and then this conduit search will be removed from your browser.

beside c cleaner there is powerful software ie... advanced system optimizer so please friends try it it is very useful to clean registies & speed up pc

I was able to remove this dll file by CCleaner tool. First you have to install CCleaner and then run it. After that click on Tools in the menu and then click the Startup tab. Now find the entry on the list that gives refrences for TBverifier.dll, click on the delete button then. After that reboot your pc and now you will not get that error message anymore in your computer. Hope that this solution helps you out.