Thread: Intel DZ75ML-45K lan port is not working

Intel DZ75ML-45K lan port is not working

I need a bit help in fixing the lan adapter of Intel DZ75ML-45K. The lan just stopped working on its own. I am not able to find respective drivers for that. I have a cd that I ran twice but that did not helped much. I want a bit help in fixing this issue. What things I can do to make the lan port work. I had check the connection physically and changed the cable also. But still it failed to work.

Re: Intel DZ75ML-45K lan port is not working

It will be beneficial if you go ahead with driver update. If there is no hardware issue then the system will start working instantly after fresh drivers are applied. But if there is a hardware fault then you can do nothing in it. I will advice you to carry the board to the service center to get it fixed. Most of this motherboard carries a 3 year warranty where you don't have to pay for the repair.

If this is some kind of hardware problem then it is better to buy a pci lan card. That will be more easier to fix this problem. Just buy this lan card and hook it on your system. You just have to update the drivers and done. You will be able to access the network. You can share file and internet also. Try to go with the driver thing if that does not work then buy additional lan card. That's it.

I will recommend you to take the board to your nearest service center. That will be more beneficial. You are having a hardware problem. And this can be fixed if the port is not completely damage. You just have to update the bios. If you can do then you can try that. But if not then take the board to service center. I had lost the audio in the same way and got it fixed for free from the service center as it was under warranty.