Thread: Antenna replacement for Netgear Wireless-N 150

Antenna replacement for Netgear Wireless-N 150

I want new antenna for Netgear Wireless-N 150. It is broken. I am not able to active internet connection. When I am trying to watch video on my mobile phone the connection is dropping. I had tried various ways to fix it. But it looks now the antenna is completely damage. Where can I find antenna replacement for this. Does there are model specific antenna's. The router is quite cheap, I hope I can get the it in budget price.

Re: Antenna replacement for Netgear Wireless-N 150

You can find that on ebay for Rs.400 or lesser. The router which you are using is around Rs.950. Better go for a new one. This time choose one that can provide you better signal. Netgear Wireless-N 150 is low range router. D-Link DSL-2520U is a nice one. It does not has external antenna so there is no issue of getting is repaired. The cost of this router is around Rs.1000.

It is right that if you go with a new router then it is better and this time go with one that has a internal antenna. At my office we have TP-LINK TL-WR702N. It is a portable router that comes for Rs.1100. It offers a 150Mbps of bandwidth. It is ideal for home and office usage. It has a small box type design. Just connect it to your modem and done. You can simply enjoy flawless net surfing on the same.

If you need extra Ethernet ports then don't go for TP-LINK TL-WR702N. It is ideal for wifi usage only. It has a single port that connects to the modem. There are cheaper routers available that has 2 to 4 ports and usb support also. The best one I think is D-Link DSL-2520U. It give you combo features of modem, router, and usb port.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozia View Post
    I want new antenna for Netgear Wireless-N 150. It is broken. I am not able to active internet connection. When I am trying to watch video on my mobile phone the connection is dropping. I had tried various ways to fix it. But it looks now the antenna is completely damage. Where can I find antenna replacement for this. Does there are model specific antenna's. The router is quite cheap, I hope I can get the it in budget price.
    Go ahead purchasing a new one. I think looking out in the local market as well you can get plenty of them under Rs. 1200