Thread: Avira antivirus dll file downloaded from filesnack

Avira antivirus dll file downloaded from filesnack

I am trying to install a game I had downloaded from torrent. It is a demo game. After installing when I tried to launch it, there was a missing file dll error on the screen. I searched on the web to get solution for that and found that if I can add the file in the game folder the problem will be resolved. I found the file on filesnack. It is in zip format. When I try to extract it, AVIRA is just deleting the file. What should I do.

Re: Avira antivirus dll file downloaded from filesnack

Looks the file is not proper due to which you are getting the issue. There can be virus or malware issue in that due to which the antivirus is blocking it. The best thing you can do is just uninstall the game first. Get a fresh copy from the official website and then download it back again. This will be enough to get rid of problem you are facing.

AVIRA antivirus has a feature where it does not allow any external thing to make changes in the system file. That is the reason why you are getting that error. To copy that file you have to replace the existing one and AVIRA thinks it is important and so it delete the downloaded content. Just disable the antivirus for some time and replace the file. Then turn on the antivirus back.

If you are trying to play a demo game then you must not get that dll error. You must try back to find the proper version. This type of error appear if you are trying to play a pirated game. Dll files errors are the most common on them. It is essential that you must find a legit copy of game files and then try that. Or else you will face this kind of issue.