Thread: How to remove Iminent Virus?

How to remove Iminent Virus?

My laptop has been infected with this Iminent virus and I have tried various things to get rid of it but without any success. I have uninstalled and also done a system restore but still it didnt work. This virus must have installed with a download of a file but now it is all over the internet browser and attempting to install many vulnerable things on gmail, facebook, etc? Can anyone tell me how do I get rid of this problem? Thanks

Re: How to remove Iminent Virus?

First of all click on Start and then go to Control Panel. After that click on Uninstall a Program and then choose Iminent and Iminent Toolbar and uninstall both. Now open Internet Explorer browser and then press Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons. After that remove the Iminent toolbar from the Extensions section. Close Internet Explorer and restart your laptop and you will see that it is completely removed from your pc.

You can also directly delete the Iminent Virus from your computer. First go to Control Panel and then Uninstall everything related to Iminent virus. After that clear the icon from there. Now search for it in the programs by going to Start and typing Iminent in the search box, if anything is find then delete it. Just follow this method again if you missed something because most of the time the shortcut remains, so you have to delete it as well. After that clean the cache of all internet browsers with the cookie as well and empty recycle bin. After that disable this addon from all the browser installed in your machine.

You can also directly delete the Iminent Virus from your computer. First go to Control Panel and then Uninstall everything related to Iminent virus. After that clear the icon from there. Now search for it in the programs by going to Start and typing Iminent in the search box, if anything is find then delete it. Just follow this method again if you missed something because most of the time the shortcut remains, so you have to delete it as well. After that clean the cache of all internet browsers with the cookie as well and empty recycle bin. After that disable this addon from all the browser installed in your machine.