Thread: How to remove SearchFlyBar5 from Internet Explorer 11

How to remove SearchFlyBar5 from Internet Explorer 11

Accidentally I had added SearchFlyBar5 toolbar on Internet Explorer. Now it is not going. I had tried to find the same in Control Panel > Uninstall a program, but the same is not visible. I am bit stuck with this and I think this is some kind of virus. It is simply redirecting to many other website. I want some help to get rid of this thing. Should I go ahead with system restore. My antivirus is not detecting any issue. But this toolbar does not allow me to change the home page.

Re: How to remove SearchFlyBar5 from Internet Explorer 11

You can disable the addon. You have to go in Tools > addons. You can turn it off.You can also uninstall the same. Sometime you can find the same thing in control panel. Just try to checkout. Disable or remove the addon that will the issue.

Just remove the browser first. Download a fresh copy from web and install it back again. This would be enough to fix the problem. When you re-install the browser it reset all the settings. I do this always with Firefox whenever there is any additional things installed. Now to get rid of that SearchFlyBar5 toolbar you have to first check in addons. Internet Explorer also offer you a safe mode option. You can launch the browser without addons and in that see whether you have any redirect issue or not. Scan your system with Malwarebytes. This is a nice anti-malware tool that will help you removing those system. You can go ahead with system restore. But it will not completely wipe out the threat from your system. Still the files will remain in your system that can cause issue later on.

The toolbar will not go so easily. Try to re-install the browser. You can find a IE remover tool from the web. Just run that and wipe out the browser. This would definitely fix the issue or switch to some other web browser. There are many of them available.