Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security Slowing down android phone

Kaspersky Internet Security Slowing down android phone

I had installed Kaspersky Internet Security in my mobile phone. I was getting a slow output due to which I installed this antivirus. But after installing it the phone become more and more slower. I am not able to do anything. I am using Micromax Canvas. The notification bar take long time to open. Games also take a huge time to open up. I had remove the antivirus. I want some other which is does not slow down the phone. I had seen many on Google Play but not sure what to use.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security Slowing down android phone

Why you need a antivirus for your mobile phone. There is no need. Install apps and games from trusted developers. That's all. Your phone will remain secure. Instead of using a antivirus use a task killer tool. This will be more beneficial.

It happens that some antivirus might slow down your device. That is because of low ram. Here first back all your phone data. Then run a full factory reset. This will wipe out everything from the device. It will also boost the output to some extent. Factory reset will clean the internal file and will boost the phone output. Then from Google Play you can install Avast, Eset, TrustGo, Bitdefender, etc antivirus. Almost all of them are good. I will recommend you to go Avast. It has a simple interface. And it will give your smartphone a all round protection. Once done install only required applications. Do not overload your phone with many games and apps. Most of them download fresh updates from web which makes the phone slow.

Almost all antivirus slow down your mobile phone. They do a real-time scanning. The best thing you can do is test multiple apps for the same. See which one does not slow down the mobile phone and use it permanently.