Thread: Confuse between different antivirus programs

Confuse between different antivirus programs

There are tons of different antivirus today. Like an malware, spyware, etc. I am always confused which to buy. Rightnow I am using a free edition of AVG. And it is not completely secure. I want a nice tool that can offer me overall protection. I will install that on 5 different system. I do not want change it. So I want a constant solution which I can use for long time and also it must over me overall protection.

Re: Confuse between different antivirus programs

Upgrade your AVG to a license version. You are already using the same and it is will be easier for you to manage it. You can buy a multi-user pack and install the same in your system. AVG is a good antivirus and offers you more features in full version.

Different antivirus came up with different features. Some give you real-time protection against online threats while some offer you a shielded that automatically block all unwanted things on your system. If you want a antivirus then you have to go ahead with proper search. The thing which I look first is the impact on the system. Some antivirus are quiet heavy and cause the system to slow down. The best thing is to download trail version of most popular antivirus from web. Then test them one by one. You get a 30 day trial with full features support. You get almost everything which you get in the paid version. This is the best way to find the impact of this antivirus on your system. If it is slowing down the pc then you will have to check other one. After testing out many antivirus I found Quickheal as a simple and fast. It is also good enough to catch virus.

There are different antivirus for different users. Like if you are professional then you can go with a complete pack. But if you need something for personal use then you can go ahead with more basic antivirus program. It is not necessary to go for a high end security suite.

Most of the antivirus does the same thing. They just change the feature to bring up sales. I had seen many antivirus tries up new marketing technique to promote their product. Any popular antivirus is good enough for your system to protect it from different online threats. I had seen many advance products. Most of the features in it are of no use. You can get a antivirus as per your need.Like you can go for anti-malware, or ad-ware, etc. If you are using internet then going for a full internet pack is good enough. This antivirus gives you overall protection and also works really fine. All you have to do is keep your system updated all the time. If you avoid antivirus update then you can face issue later on. It is a right idea of using trail edition. Here you get all the features for a limited time period. You can on that basis choose the best one.

Most of them are kind of marketing stuff. A antivirus has a virus definition through which it detect and kills the threat. So all you have to do is keep your system updated. Any antivirus which is outdated cannot protect your system.

We can today apply multiple antivirus program in our system. We can keep a malware and internet security pack side by side to get more security. It is always a confusion what to choose and what to not. So what I did is get a full security suite. It is available in almost all antivirus brand. You can choose up any good one and before buying check the features. The feature list gives you each and every detail what antivirus has and what it is going to offer. Many new antivirus comes with anti-spyware, anti-malware, etc. Second thing you have to find that the antivirus does not slow down the system. I faced the slow system output in two program. The first one is Norton and the second on is Trend Micro. Compare to that Eset is very lightweight. It scans in the background and does not slow down the system.

I am using Quickheal. This is one of the best antivirus. I am using this from long time and the system does not slow down at all. It works fine and has smooth output also. I found the features also very effective.