Thread: How to remove VAF music toolbar

How to remove VAF music toolbar

I am running Windows 7 and I use google search engine on Firefox browser. I dont know for sure how did the VAF music toolbar got downloaded on my computer and had changed the search engine as well. I have already deleted it from the Programs file but still it is coming back on my pc. After using many anti-spyware software also I am not able to get rid of this toolbar? Can anyone please tell me how do I remove it from my pc? Thanks

Re: How to remove VAF music toolbar

After removing VAF music toolbar from programs list you will also need to reset your Firefox browser. To do that click on the Firefox button and then go to Help and then to Troubleshooting information. After that a new Window will pop up with a box saying that "Reset Firefox", click on it and you will get the confirmation to proceed further. Hope this helps.

You will also need to manually change your Firefox browser settings. To do that open Firefox browser and then at the top, click on the Tools Menu and then go to Manage Add-ons. After that click on modification which is under Extensions tab and Plugins tag and then disable the startup item related to VAF music toolbar. Also disable the startup item related to VAF music toolbar by going to Start menu and then in the Search box type msconfig and then find this toolbar extension and press disable all.

Also download a tool called SearchReset extension, by searching it on the internet, and install it in your pc. With this tool you can directly reset the search engine and homepage of the browser to default. This add can be used very easily and it also backs up and after that resets your search preferences and home page to their default listings.