Thread: getting rid of googleads.g.doubleclick.net

getting rid of googleads.g.doubleclick.net

Whenever I am searching from Google then any pages are coming up with the search results and after that I have to click the back button many times to get back to my original search I started. When I right click on the back arrow then I can see many items with googleads.g.doubleclick.net. The issue will also occur if I choose another search engine like yahoo. Can anyone tell me how to remove this completely? Thanks

Re: getting rid of googleads.g.doubleclick.net

After searching on the internet for ans, I found out that googleads.g.doubleclick.net is just a part of Google Advertising. This ads are controlled by a file that is called module.exe. You can try to stop your start-up items to get rid of this problem. First click on Start and then in Search box type msconfig. After that a window will pop-up, click on Startup Tab and then uncheck module.exe if you find it. After that restart your computer and then search for a folder called "tem" and delete it completely.

It could be a malware problem that is running on your computer. What happens is after you click on the link then it intercepts the request to Google and then try to change it to go to different websites. Are you facing this problem only on 1 computer or all pcs? Have you installed any anti-malware or antivirus software in your machine? Try to scan your pc with it and then remove if found.

The googleads.g.doubleclick.ne is not a virus but it is part of the Google Ads. Google uses it to track your behaviour on the internet and then throws what you search on the internet by displaying the same search products ads to you. Anyways, to remove it, Open Internet Explorer and then go to Tools > Tracking Information > Get Tracking protection list online > Add Button > Stop Google Tracking. Go to Tools again and then click to delete all the browser history.