Thread: Cheap antivirus for 15 pc with reasonable security features

Cheap antivirus for 15 pc with reasonable security features

I need a 15 user antivirus. I need a cheaper one here. I had seen some on web, but I am not sure which one to buy. I have to give this antivirus to a educational institution. They just need a pc level support. They don't provide internet access to their users. So I need a budget solution through which I can secure the pc from virus coming from usb, lan, setup files, etc. Is a free edition like AVG is good. Or buying a license copy is necessary.

Re: Cheap antivirus for 15 pc with reasonable security features

Norton AntiVirus 2013 comes for Rs.270. It is a single pc edition with 1 year support. You can buy this one. It is cheap and reliable. You can also try to find a multi-user pack in the market. That will be much more cheaper compare to this one. I trust on Norton because I am using it from long time.

There are two things here. First is a antivirus that offer you pc level security. The one which you are asking for. The second is internet security. Which offer you overall protection from online threats. And there is also a Total Security pack available that gives you the benefit of both Antivirus and Internet Security. I am going to list you some antivirus here which belongs to each category. For Antivirus only you can go for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013. This one comes for Rs.400. If you want more cheap then you can go for eScan Anti-Virus which comes for Rs.200. In the same if you need a internet security then you can go for G-Data which comes for Rs.100.And a good one like Bitdefender Internet Security 2013, you have to pay Rs.400. The last is a a total security pack which is more amazing. This is a overall protection and is a bit costly. Bitdefender Total Security 2013 is the best one. It comes for Rs.650. So depending on your need you can buy. If you need a pc level protection then going for basic antivirus is enough.

I had recently bought K7 Total Security for Rs.400. It is a total security pack which is enough for a single pc usage. I think for you netprotector will be more better. It is good for protecting your system from day to day threats.

It is always good to go for Internet Security pack. It also has a antivirus features. Internet Security allow you to protect your system from malware. While a regular antivirus just keep a eye on internal system files. If somehow a malware or worm enter your system then it is complicated for them to detect and delete. The best is to add a internet security pack. Recently many new brands of antivirus emerged in the market. One among them is Trustport Internet Security which comes for Rs.200. It is a single user pack more than enough to keep your system safe from online threats. And if you need a better protection then you can go for AVG Internet Security 2013 which will cost you Rs.430. Almost features remains the same. But antivirus like AVG, Norton, are more better compare to others. They have a more powerful antivirus engine that capture threats and keep your system secure.