Thread: How to get rid of system progressive protection virus

How to get rid of system progressive protection virus

I have a computer which is infected by a malware called system Progressive Protection and it is not letting me to run any antivirus or malware removal in my pc? I dont know how did this virus got into my system and it is always asking me to remove all infections that is reported in the same sofware? Does anyone know a way to get rid of this virus? Thanks in advance

Re: How to get rid of system progressive protection virus

Even I had the same problem but then I found a tool called Trojan Killer to remove system progressive protection virus from my pc. You can use this software for a free trial period of 15 days. Also, you will have to email their people so tht they can give you the activation code to use this software on a trial basis. After that simply install it and then remove this virus once and for all.

There are many free alternative scanners that you can use in your pc and it will also not interfere with any antivirus software that is pre-installed in your pc. But you should run this free scanners in either Safe Mode or in Safe Mode with Networking. Just go to malwarebytes.org and download Malwarebytes Antimalware software and update it to the latest, then for scanning do the above as suggested.

You can also use a use drive and then download the Malwarebytes software onto the drive. After that start your computer in safe mode with networking and thne connect the drive and then the installation of the malwarebytes software on the computer which is infected. After running the quick scan from the software, the virus will be removed from your computer and then you can boot your computer normally.