Thread: Wifi disconnecting after every 15min in Mac Mini

Wifi disconnecting after every 15min in Mac Mini

I need some help to fix the wifi issue on my Mac Mini system. I am not able to work on the same. It is getting stopped in between every time. I tried a number of different ways to fix the issue but it is not working. The same wifi connection works fine on a android tablet. The strength also look good here. How to get into advance options of Mac Mini to troubleshoot the wifi thing. Can anyone guide me on the same. Thanks.

Re: Wifi disconnecting after every 15min in Mac Mini

Wifi issue is common in Mac Mini. There is nothing much you can do. Now there are certain options to fix the same, but it is also essential that you must check the same from your side. First you must checkout the wifi security here. If that is not proper then it might not work well. Second check the router and then ensure that your system is not far from it.

It looks there is some kind of obstacles between the system and the router. Or the distance which you have in between is much large. You have to bring the router near to the mac mini system and then only it is going to work. Try to configure the router back again. Try to ping the router from your system and see whether you are getting a constant response or not. Try to run the latest software updates. This the best way to fix the problem. Software update add more stability to your system making it more reliable for long run. If you are skipping the update then you must add that at once. Or else the issue will be common. You can download those updates and add them in your system. Resetting the router will also help you in dealing with the problem. For most problem which appear in mac system can be resolved by running a simple software update.

That is the only thing left I think in Mac. You cannot do much in the same. I had done a various steps to resolve the most common issue, but it get resolved
    on its own once the updates are run. So just keep on checking for new updates and then try back. That will be enough to fix the issue.

Turn of your router for sometime. And then turn it on. Check again the connection. If it is not breaking then the issue lies with the router. The issue which you are facing is due to interrupted service. There can be a hardware fault also. But for that you have to carry the laptop to a nearby apple care center. Or else it is not going to work well. Network break is like a hardware failure or some internal apps which is unable to give you a constant communication. I have a old laptop in which the same issue appear. This thing is resolved when I updated the drivers. It was a windows system. In Mac you have nothing like that. You just have to go ahead by running fresh updates which might resolve the problem. If nothing works up, then the best thing is to carry the laptop to a apple care center and show them the issue.