Thread: cannot remove Adware:Win32/FastSaveApp

cannot remove Adware:Win32/FastSaveApp

I was just surfing the web then all of a sudden my Avg antivirus detected a virus in its vault called Adware:Win32/FastSaveApp. So I closed the browser and immediately removed this adware from my pc. But after the restart it came back again and from that time I am not able to remove it from my pc, it simply comes back again with the restart. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this adware? Thanks

Re: cannot remove Adware:Win32/FastSaveApp

Can you try to download tool called AdwCleaner from the net save it to your desktop. Available for free AdwCleaner does not even requires installation. It is a tool to remove adware (advertising programs), PUP/LPIS (PUPs), toolbars, the hijackers, etc. After running it, AdwCleaner will analyze your hard disk in search for these harmful elements and then display a complete report on them. After that it will offer a Delete button to eradicate these adwares.

It looks to me that Fast Save adware might be installed in the browser's extensions. So, you will require to open all the internet browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, etc; to uninstall this add-on once and for all. There is also another tool called Malwarebytes that will remove this nasties from your pc as well.

I think that there might be a software called Save By Click that might be installed in your computer. So once you uninstall this program and in all the internet browser once you disable it, then you will not face this problem again. You can even try to reset all the settings in your internet browser to get rid of this adware from your computer.