Thread: Sendori virus infection

Sendori virus infection

Can anyone give me some detailed information about Sendori. I have read somewhere that it is used for correcting spelling errors where else other places it was written that it is a type of malware? I have already tried to remove it from the Uninstall a Program but it will not get removed. Please tell me how do I get rid of this virus/malware? Thanks

Re: Sendori virus infection

There are many free online scanners that you can use to fix this problem like for example Hitman Pro or Spyhunter. Just download it by searching on google and then install it in your pc. After that run a scan through it and if it finds anything then it will immediately remove it. After doing this you will also have to restore your browser settings manually.

If Sendori is not listed in the Add or Remove Programs then try to download and install the IObit Advanced System Care software on your pc. After that restart in Safe Mode and then open the program files folder on the hard drive. After that drag the whole Sendori folder to the Recycle Bin. After that run ASC5 File Shredder Tool on the Recycle Bin and then restart your pc normally.

Even in my computer this Sendori got installed but I didnt have any problems removing it from the programs list. In any case, if this doesnt work for you then you can use Windows Explorer and find the folder for Sendori and then remove it from there. After that click on Start and in the Search box type regedit and then type F3 and then find any lines related to Sendori and delete it from your pc.