Thread: How to remove DealPly

How to remove DealPly

Hi, i am using Windows 7 and have three browsers which are Internet explorer, Firefox and Chrome. I dont know how and when, something called DealPly got installed on my computer. I wanted to known what is DealPly? It just comes up with an pop up in every 2 to 4 minutes. As per security i only have Microsoft Security Essentials installed.

Is it a Virus? How can i remove it? I tried looking for it in windows control panel but didn't found it anywhere. Please help.

Re: How to remove DealPly

DealPly is an add-on offering deals and it may get installed with few third party apps. Anyways, installation process it quite similar to other apps. It should be right in your Add and Remove Programs. Check properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansbar View Post
    DealPly is an add-on offering deals and it may get installed with few third party apps. Anyways, installation process it quite similar to other apps. It should be right in your Add and Remove Programs. Check properly.
    Oh yeah, it was in the Add and Remove window, dont know how i missed it. Thanks for the same but still i can still see it in browsers. How do we remove it from there?

Common dude, don’t you know how to remove other add-ons and extensions from browsers like IE, Firefox or Chrome?

DealPly doesn’t requires any extra expertise. You have to follow the same method and uninstalled dealply. Just open up your browsers, go to Tools and Add-on Options delete dealply manually and you are done.