Thread: What does Ukash virus do and how to remove it

What does Ukash virus do and how to remove it

I got a page on my web browser recently about some violation stuff. I searched on web and found that it is a virus. It is called as Ukash. I want some help to remove that. I had not yet got the same page back. But I still think the virus is in my pc. What does it actually do. Does it redirect to any other page. I cannot see any relative application installed in my system.

Re: What does Ukash virus do and how to remove it

Run a antivirus scan under safe mode. This will fix the system. It is necessary that you must simply use a good antivirus software and run a full system scan every week. So this kind of infections can be avoided.

You can run system restore. Which is one of the best way to wipe out files and changes done by this virus. This kind of virus are very complicated to remove. They remain in your system for long time and keeps on spreading. This virus are distributed through internet. They are just installed to take money form users. They will give you a fake warning and will tell you to pay something. You can see a Moneypak button on the right side. The first thing you have to do is run a full system scan under safe mode. Just reboot your system and press F8 continuously and enter safe mode and run the antivirus scan. If this does not works well then you can go with system restore. This will not touch your data but it will restore your old settings and your system might start working fine. It is quiet necessary that you must run a complete scan a number of time still if you think the virus is removed. Because it can remain in your system. There is no specific antivirus available which can target this virus and remove it. Formatting windows is the extreme option left.

Try Malwarebytes Anti-malware. It works on this kind of virus. You must run a complete scan first and then go for anything. Malwarebytes is capable of working with other antivirus also. Just install this and run a complete pc scan.