Thread: How to uninstall Delta search

How to uninstall Delta search

I accidentally clicked on a software on the internet and it got installed on my pc. Now because of that I am not able to access my homepage on the browser. There is something that is appearing instead of the homepage that I have set, which was termed as Delta Search. Does anyone know how to get rid of this Delta Search from my pc? I have tried many things to remove it from Add and Remove but it doesnt seems to be working.

Re: How to uninstall Delta search

Delta Search might have installed many programs on your computer that you have to remove. So, to get rid of it, click on Start adn then Select control Panel and then click on Uninstall a Program. Now you will need to search and uninstall programs such as Delta Chrome Toolbar, Delta toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect and Mixi.DJ from your computer. After removing all this program only the Delta Search problem will be removed from your computer.

This Delta that is installed in your computer is a program that offers a web search engine. It is also a toolbar that gets installed in your browser and promotes different free programs and such, once it is installed on your pc. It also hijacks your browser homepage and replaces the default search engine that is used by the browser. Also, it will display ads and sponsored links in the search results that you do. To get rid of this search engine and toolbar, just follow the steps given in the above post.

Even after removing Delta Search from the Add and Remove area, you will need to remove it from the browsers as well. So to remove it from Google Chrome, open Chrome browser and then click on the wench icon. After that go to the settings and then select 'Manage search engines'. Now you need to change the search engine to google or any other and then delete the Delta Search from the list. After that go to "On Start" section and ensure that you are getting a blank page while creating new tab. Hope this helps.