Thread: How to remove Fast Again PC Booster?

How to remove Fast Again PC Booster?

I am running Windows 7 on my computer and when I started my pc this morning I started getting a popup of Fast Again PC Booster that was telling me to speed up my computer. It was giving me options to run its trial version so I did that, but ever since my pc is acting weird for no reasons? So, I tried uninstalling it from my computer and also scanned my PC multiple times. But still it is residing in my computer, so is there anyone who can tell me how to remove this software? Thanks.

Re: How to remove Fast Again PC Booster?

To remove FastAgain PC Booster from your computer, click on start button and then choose All Program. After that in the menu search for the FastAgain PC Booster software and click on Uninstall at the top side. Now a popup will come for confirming the deletion of this software, so click on uninstall button and remove it from your pc. After a restart, check to make sure that it is completely deleted from your pc.

I think that Fast Again PC Booster also gets installed in Internet Explorer by default when you install it on your pc. So, open Internet Explorer and then go to Tools and then click on Manage Add-ons. After that choose PC Booster and then choose the option to uninstall it from the Extensions list or you can also try to disable it. Also, in the Search Providers, you can notice PC booster as the default search provider. So, you will have to also change that Search Provider to either google or bing and remove PC booster from there as well.

If still there are problems on your pc with this Fast Again PC Booster, then try to open registry editor and delete its registry key. So, click on Start and then in the Search box type regedit. After that locate the below registry keys and do as follows:

Delete PC Booster from this key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PC Booster and here HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Booster and here as well HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Booster