Thread: cant find product key for Norton Internet Security on my pc

cant find product key for Norton Internet Security on my pc

I was not knowing about my Norton Internet Security subscription is going to lapse after I install it 2 times on my computer and laptop. So, therefore I have to buy a new retail pack and have got the new product key with it. The problem that I am facing is that I dont know where to use this product key in NIS? I just dont want to remove and reinstall it again on both computers because then there will be another problem I would be facing I guess. Thanks for any information.

Re: cant find product key for Norton Internet Security on my pc

When you will open Norton Internet Security on your computer then check at the bottom of the main screen, there will be an option for Subscribing or Renewing the license. Just click on it and then wait for couple of seconds and after that you will get something like "Use Existing key" or similar message on the screen, there you have to insert the key into it.

You should first check whether the previous Norton product key is valid or not till yet and if not, then proceed by purchasing the suite. So, to find out the key check at the top of your Norton suite and then click on Account > Access Norton account. If you are not able to start your Norton then go to the Norton Management website directly. Simply sign in to Norton with your email address and password. Make yourself an account there if you dont have one and then follow what they say. Now, check under Product Details and click the Norton product for that you want to save it and then write down the product key.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Yes, incase you have downloaded your product from the Norton Wesbite, then the product key is in your confirmation email message. Well, if you have got the same producct key from a thirf pary vendor, then just check the product key in a confirmation email whether you have got the orders or not. Also dont forget to check the spam folder in your email, you ill surely get that.