Thread: System Care Antivirus Removal

System Care Antivirus Removal

I have a computer that is suffering from the System Care Antivirus virus infection from a couple of days now. Not a single inbuilt security like Windows Firewall, Security Essentials or Defender is working on my pc. I tried to uninstall this System Care Antivirus by using Malwarebytes and Rkill but that doesnt work at all. Does anyone know how do I get rid of this antivirus? Thanks.

Re: System Care Antivirus Removal

Can you try to download the Security Check from screen317 and save it to your desktop, just search of it online you will get the file. Aftert that double click SecurityCheck.exe and then follow the instructions given on the screen which will be given in a box. After it is finished, a notepad document called "checkup.txt" fuke will open automatically, just save its contents and post it over here.

Sometimes, a rootkit is also installed on your infected computer by the System Care Antivirus, so to remove it download HitmanPro by searching it on the net. Double click on HitmanPro to launch it. If it is not opening then you can use the Force Breach mode to start it. Simple hold down the left CTRL key when you start HitmanPro and then all the malware process that are running will be forced to be terminated. After it starts, just follow the onscreen instructions and do a system scan with it. After the scan is finished you will notice a screen that will let you know all about the infected files that is detected. Simply click on next button to remove the virus files and click activate free license to start the 30 days trial and then remove all the virus.

To remove System Care Antivirus I would recommend that you use these removal instructions:

1. Kill the malware process using automated process killer called Spyhunter by installing it in your pc. This will ensure that rogue process is no longer active. If the program window does not close, reboot into safe mode and try to remove it.
    2. Either Scan with Spyhunter or open %AppData folder.
    3. Delete the random file name and reboot.
    4. Re-scan with your antivirus regularly to ensure System Care Antivirus is gone for real.