Thread: Looking for Good Antivirus with Parental Control

Looking for Good Antivirus with Parental Control

Which antivirus is best with all Parental Control features. I am running a computer training institute. There are 11 Windows 7 PC on the network. My PC is located inside the office. Now I am looking for a antivirus that can offer me good parental control features. I am using a utility through which I tried to block certain websites. But that does not worked well. I am ready to buy the license also here. But I am looking for powerful parental control features that can block unwanted websites instantly.

Re: Looking for Good Antivirus with Parental Control

That can be done through any good router. You don't require a antivirus for that. The antivirus will only work on the software level. If you are giving wifi access, then people can easily surf through the mobile device. You can get a good router with Parental Control features.This are commonly found. You can block website on the basis of URL, keywords, etc. So that can be a much powerful options for you to keep kids safer from unwanted websites. I think you must go for the router.

Download Zone Alarm Extreme Security 2013. This is a nice antivirus software with ample of security features in it. You can simply get this one. Zone Alarm also offer you set of free antivirus software for personal usage. But if you are simply use the same from multiple pc then you must go for the license edition. That will be better I think. There are good security features available in the same that deliver you nice output. You can visit official website and find out more information on the same.

There are good antivirus on the web. Parental Control is a nice feature that can be applied on the hardware as well on the software level. What I found that applying this settings on router level is far more effective compare to antivirus. Because by some proxy or other stuff the websites will be accessible once again. It is essential that you must properly find out the right tool. The antivirus that I will recommend you for this purpose is PANDA.

You can choose from McAfee, Kaspersky, eSet and Quick Heal. All this antivirus has Parental Control features available. Now based on the functionality you can simply choose the one that you found much easier. Basically parental controls are not complicated.You can use a third party software also which will be used especially for this. But you will have to install them in all the pc inside your network. Or else it will not work properly.