Thread: On a VPN, how to change a domain password

On a VPN, how to change a domain password

I have been given a laptop by the company for which I work for purpose of handling data of the organization. This laptop is connected to the company’s VPN and I cannot log in until I use the password allotted to us. The password I am using cannot connect to the VPN. I checked with my team and the password and username is right. I have even tried resetting the password and changing the password. But nothing helped. Can someone tell me why this is happening?

Re: On a VPN, how to change a domain password

This problem is common and many people have encountered it once when using the VPN. It occurs because of improper synchronization of laptop with the VPN server that it is connected to. Many times the laptop might crash when connected to the VPN. This makes it lose the record and thus this problem. Also it is usually recommended to logout properly in orderly manner when getting out of the VPN network. But most of the people directly shut down their laptops or cancel the networks. This is also a common reason for this problem.

You can use Synergix software to solve this problem. This software will maintain the log and keep your laptop synchronized with the VPN regularly. You won’t need to fear of laptop crashes and quick shut downs. This software will maintain the synchronization by regularly refreshing the connection between the client laptop and the VPN server. Also its use is not limited only on client machines. You can manage a VPN server using this software and configure the passwords. Also the VPN server will keep refreshing the connection to maintain the synchronization between the laptop and the VPN server. You can manage the passwords and decide various policies for log in and log out of the client machines too.

The security provided by this software is also of good level. I use it in my office and I think that Synergix is best when it comes to maintaining a VPN. It provides a detailed tool set for setting the password policy, refresh group policies, synch cached credentials with domain credentials and other features that include security to specific members and so on. Also there are many extensions available for this software that will help you to enhance the performance of the VPN network and client devices connecting to it.