Thread: What does traffic blocked by svchost.exe error means

What does traffic blocked by svchost.exe error means

Hello friends, I am getting the popup message on my computer as “traffic has been blocked from the application svchost.exe”. I have installed the symantec endpoint protection in my computer last week, don’t know if this is the reason for the pop-up or there is something else that is causing this. This is the only one security software running on my computer. I am using the Windows 7 ultimate on it. Please help me to get out of this issue. Thank you in advance.

re: What does traffic blocked by svchost.exe error means

I would like to tell you that the svchost.exe is the process used by many of the malware to have access to your system or to perform any task on your computer. If you are getting the message “traffic has been blocked from the application svchost.exe” then that means that symantec endpoint protection is working well and blocking that process. Anyways, if you want to have get this problem resolves then you must make use of any other tool that can remove this permanently. There are many such tools available but the best that I can recommend you is the Malwarebytes Anti-malware. Malwarebytes have good record for protecting your computer with the malware, virus, Trojans etc. They are using the latest technology to protect your computer against various threads on internet which are trying to have unauthorized access to your computer.