Thread: LinkStation Live LS-CHL Network Storage not working

LinkStation Live LS-CHL Network Storage not working

I am using the LinkStation Live LS-CHL Network Storage and that was running well without any problem from when I bought this. Last night there was a sudden power cut at my place. On next day when I tried to have access to that then neither my NAS navigator or my PC is detecting that. I can see that there is blue light flashing on the LinkStation Live LS-CHL. There was just a sudden power cut and other than this, I have not changed any of the things into it. Can somebody guess that what could be the reason for this issue? There are a lot of data on that ad I really don’t want to lose them all. Please help me.

Re: LinkStation Live LS-CHL Network Storage not working

As you have mentioned that you are getting the constant flashing light on it. This indicates that it is not getting booted completely. There could be many reasons for this problem but the main reason can be the hard drive failure. As there was a sudden power cut then it may lead to HDD failure and as a result of that, you are not able to have access to the storage. Other than this, if the boot image is missing then also you might get such problem. Anyways, you can try flashing the firmware. You can flash the firmware by booting the system to the em mode. So you can try by this and if the problem persists then reply back. We will try with some other possible solutions.