Thread: Quick Heal Total Security 2011 Product Key is Invalid

Quick Heal Total Security 2011 Product Key is Invalid

It is a really a frustrating situation to say that I have got an invalid QuickHeal Total Security 2011 product key. I have bought the Quick Heal Total Security 2011 package which had product key included in it. MY system is running Windows 7 Home premium. I have installed it and then it asks for product key to activate the software. I entered it as it is but it failed to accept the key. Every time it is showing the same error message: Invalid Product Key. What can I do?

Re: Quick Heal Total Security 2011 Product Key is Invalid

The fact is, you should get a valid product key with your package because it is a retailer version package and you don’t get the key anywhere else if the key get lost. If the product key is not working or invalid you have to report it to the retailer or directly to the Quickheal. They will tell you the procedure to get a new valid product key without spending extra money. There is no other way you can get a license key for Quick Heal Anti-virus. It is a complete paid software.

In order to recover your product key, you have to send few important details to the QuickHeal Corporation. For example: product number, serial number, version number, package date, manufacturing date of package, reseller name along with your name, email address, location. They will analyze the details and if authenticated they will mail you a new product key. If you have got a forged package, then they will not send anything. You have to find a crack to activate it.

Re: Quick Heal Total Security 2011 Product Key is Invalid

Do you already have an older version of QuickHeal installed on your computer? You have to remove it completely along with cache files, installation folders and registry entries before installing the QuickHeal Total Security 2011. Here is a step for the complete uninstallation.

• First of all start the Normal un-installation process. Once it completed. Restart the system.
    • Now go the c drive (root drive) and open the search box. Type hq*.*. it will show you hqstat.mnt & hqstat.mtl or hq386.win files. Delete those files manually.
    • Now go to the Program Files Folder and Delete the quickheal folder. If Windows does not allow you to delete it, rename it and try again.
    • Open the registry Editor and look for the following entry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES/OFTWARE/MicrosoftWindows/CurrentVersion/App
    • There you have to delete ACAPPAA.EXE, SCANNER.EXE & QUICKUP.EXE
    • Restart the computer and star the QuickHeal Total Security 2011 installation.