Thread: How to Fix System Not Secure Message on Quick Heal

How to Fix System Not Secure Message on Quick Heal

In my company we are having windows server. All the computers at my work place are secured by Quick heal internet security including server itself. However , I noticed an issue with server and Quick Heal. It is prompting many times with ‘System not secure, Resolve the problem’ error message. I tried to resolve the issue by clicking on Resolve problem button, surprisingly it did not worked for me. now I am totally clueless why above mentioned issue is happening in my situation. any useful instructions to resolve the thing will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to Fix System Not Secure Message on Quick Heal

I was suffering from the same issue and managed to fix the same by trying following thing. Simply click on Quick heal tools option and launched Quick Heal Anti-root kit. The Quick Heal memory scanner was detecting Hidden Root kit drive files. Let me know if below mentioned thing does not work for you , then generate system information and sent to Quick Heal support. It consist of following steps.
    • In My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > check Show hidden files and folders & Uncheck Hide Extensions for Known file types. Finally click on Apply and Ok button, to apply the changes that you had done on the system.
    • Now you need to launch Quick Heal, click Help, Click Support. Click Submit System Information and click Next.
    • Describe the problem, put down email ID and click Finish.
    • It will generate system information and get uploaded automatically on the server itself.

idea Re: How to Fix System Not Secure Message on Quick Heal

Hey guys I had the same issue with my product. You need to go and uninstall your software noting down the product key for the same(do no forget your key). Reinstall your AV with the CD provided or just download it from the website. Provide your key and its done.

Hope this helps!