Thread: Won't print Adobe connect screen

Won't print Adobe connect screen

Hi everyone,
    I hope You can help me to solve the following problem.I watch educational videos in real time,created with Adobe presenter and transmitted with Adobe connect.Sometime i need to print the screen and, untill recently, i had no problem doing that.But last time and on,when trying to print,i got empty screen.
    Can anybody help me to figure out what is the problem?

Re: Won't print Adobe connect screen

Well, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the Adobe connect software and checked if that works for you or not? Also, which browser are you using, try to clear its cache or temporary internet temp files. Update your Flash Player to the latest version. Visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to download and install.

Dear Viceman,
    I don't have Adobe connect software.The other person,presenting videos,use it.I cleaned all browsers and i have the latest version of Flash Player.
    But thank You for the suggestion.

Hi oshibka,

Can you please explain what kind of problem are you facing in some simple words. I dont understand what you want to print screen, whether the videos or the something else? And if you say the other person is using Adobe connect then how come you are trasmitting video from it? Please specify what is your exact problem.

The instructor is in Redmond DC,USA.I am in Vancouver BC Canada.There are about 50 of us,viewers. The instructor puts educational video online, using as far as i understand Adobe technology(at the beginning of the video stream i can see ..adobe connect..and then..adobe presenter..and then the video itself.While watching the video(and recording it with Camtasia studio),sometime i need to print the screen.So,i click-view-print-print and it is done.At least, it WAS done.Since recently it stop printing.The printer works.It produces the print.But there is nothing on the print It is blank.It does,though, print everything else other than these videos,which i could happily make prints off a week ago.

Also,when i say"educational video",i mean combination of him talking,grafics,slides etc.All in real time.He is presenting,we are watching at the same time.

Do you run any sort of software or something else to print the videos? Can you check the ink cartridge of the printer whether it isnt over and requires a new one? I have also noticed many times the "prints blank pages" problem occur right after installing new ink tanks. So see if this is the issue that you are facing?

Dear SpearMan,
    Thank You for the reply.
    I have laser printer.
    When i say"blank page",i mean,there is no substance from the video on the page,but it prints on the same page web site name.
    But thank You anyway.