Thread: No Adobe Air found in ProSafe installation CD

No Adobe Air found in ProSafe installation CD

I am using the netgear prosafe GS105E to connect the network. I am unable to install the adobe air form the installation CD which is provided with the netgear prosafe GS105E. I tried installing the software many times but I am getting the error message that he HTTP request error. I am not able to install the adobe air. I want to install the adobe air as without it I am unable to access the prosafe configuration. Does anyone has the solution for this problem?

Re: No Adobe Air found in ProSafe installation CD

I had the same problem. I was unable to access the configuration page of the prosafe without the adobe air installed in the computer. The software in the CD was corrupted due multiple usage. I had to download the adobe air and then install it. I think that you are having the same problem which I had. The adobe air you are trying to install from the CD might be corrupted. Try to download the new version of the adobe air from the internet and then try installing it. This solved my problem so I think that this will help you in solving your problem.

I think that the whole CD is corrupted. The data in the CD get lost due to the scratches in the CD. No matter how much we take care of the CD but still we get the CD scratched and damaged. I downloaded the whole software package and the problem was solved. You should also download the whole package of the software from the internet and try installing it.

Hello guys I have found that there was a bug in the installation CD. The Adobe air or the winpcap had a bug which did not let to install the software in the computer. The developers at the netgear have removed the bug by updating the prosafe plus utility. They have provided the new prosafe plus utility software to support the adobe air and the winpcap software. If you have already installed the older version of the adobe air then it will prompt you to update to the new version or not. I am having the link form where you can download the software package form here.