Thread: Windows 7 Firewall Control v5.0 released

Windows 7 Firewall Control v5.0 released

Windows 8 is already just like Windows 7 and Windows Vista with a simple firewall solution. With the freeware "Windows 7 Firewall Control" you can expand the program to some rudimentary security features, and thus serve better. "Windows 7 Firewall Control" lists all the applications that use an online connection and tells you how many times the program has been blocked by Windows Firewall. About the settings you can block or allow specific tools permanently but only incoming or outgoing traffic. "Windows 7 Firewall Control" helps in the optimal configuration of Windows Firewall. The manufacturer also offers advanced features for commercial versions of "Windows 7 Firewall Control" to download. A detailed overview of the exact differences can be found on the website of the manufacturer.

Re: Windows 7 Firewall Control v5.0 released

"Windows 7 Firewall Control" makes it easier to deal with the built-in firewall of Windows Vista and Windows 7 After starting the application automatically running programs are closed for now. These must be manually released from you again, if they are to actually run. So you lay down rules which applications are to be blocked and what not. These rules can be canceled at any time by you or edited. You may be illegally on the safe side and not a program to access your PC or from PC to the Internet. The program makes my netbook much slower and disturbed by the constant pop-ups. Access to the settings is almost impossible. The operating system I installed Windows 7. I uninstalled the firewall control over and do it all again "on foot". The firewall is a good basic protection extension; it is very easy zubedienen also for people who are not so well acquainted with firewalls off, accesses the existing Microsoft Firewall and displays them correctly so there is no performance penalty.

I've tried almost all firewalls there or at least the best known. So far using ZoneAlarm but I switch to Windows 7 I wanted to try this and my assessment could not be better. It is a very effective firewall, as much as anyone else, but has the advantage of consuming very few resources, while focusing on just that, being a firewall. The other problem is that firewalls often add more things besides the firewall itself, and also the interface is often very colorful which makes the end is a program that covers more recourses.

However Windows 7 Firewall Control allows you to just decide that any firewall programs have access to internet and what not, and of course every time a new program requests access to the internet you leave the classic window where you have to decide whether to give access or not, but then that option and to remember next time not having to repeat it, and of course we can always edit our response if we later change the permission of any program.

Windows 7 Firewall Control offers an easy access and configuration of Windows Vista and Windows 7 firewall. Any program that wants access to the Internet, or any combination of the Internet to their computer programs, is first reported to them. Now they can decide whether they want to allow access once or permanently, if they only allow incoming / outgoing calls or data traffic in both directions. The Windows Firewall has already completed many rules that allow, in particular many standard programs easy access to the Internet. The user receives them with anything, because these rules are already provided by Microsoft. With Windows 7 Firewall Control to easily get more control. Further rules, like task. IP addresses, networks, ports or protocols to provide the freeware version does not. This requires you to upgrade to the Pro version.