Thread: How to get passthrough access to HIS Telnet

How to get passthrough access to HIS Telnet

There is a project that currently we are working on. This can or cannot fit the HIS model. There are more or less approximately around 400 users who all are using SNA host which is via a proprietary desktop software and gateway. The methods for connecting hosts are not that vast. The provider of host wants to navigate away from SNA and provides only an Ethernet or telnet server access. Can the HIS be configured in such a way that it can act as a pass-through device which can be used for TN3270 connections? In the new model SDLC and DLC host access is not accessible.

Re: How to get passthrough access to HIS Telnet

As much as you cannot go wrong. The overclock with your card should be about as high on my 6950th. So what brings an overclock? Unless you raise the clock speed by 5-10%. Because no one feels different. So for example 725 MHz (default your graphics card) to 760 MHz (OC Edition) should have put a little bit. Simply increasing the core clock Spahire Trixx to 10 MHz and play a game. If it runs long good you can do it again increased to 10 MHz if it says the display driver or something you had to ethos restored the voltage to 0.005 and try it again. On and on always nice to keep an eye on the temperatures. Preferably with an OSD display or GPU-Z. So I do not think you can make the right break. Since you had already set the Core of 1.10V to 2.00 for example.

It’s your decision if you want to select HIS or not but you should understand that is you are directly using TN3270 on the mainframe then the usage of CPU will increase i.e. cost wise. One of the possibilities is to use TN3270 emulator that is connected to the HIS TN3270 interface. This HIS 3270 interface will later on connect to the IPDLC connection to create the 3270 connection with the user or host. In this case there can be usage of only SNA connection between HIS and the mainframe. You can easily configure the users/workstations on the HIS server but they should have an access to a specific range of sessions. Imagine if there is a requirement for 6 sessions per user. This will mean that there are 2400 sessions on the HIS server. So there will be no performance problem. And not only would this as if you use HIS it help you to keep an eye on users who are connected and even to which session they are connected.

The default clock is your GPU 725 MHz but would Niche 775MHz on the Catalyst Overdrive OC the memory to be released for the 850 and 1200 MHz GPU. Now you need to know that any operation outside the specifications for the exclusion of warranty causes also include overclocking. Especially important that you do rantastet slowly to the maximum values that vary from system to system or from card to card. I also have a 6850 but from PowerColor with 965 MHz GPU, which runs to 1180 MHz stable, but these are not indicative. With some cards you need to increase depending on the amount of OC and the voltage, you can deal with MSI Afterburner also Bios graze of 850/1200 Mhz. But it is important that you always back keeps an eye on the temperatures and slowly begin primarily, a guarantee for stability and so I will not, however, as mentioned before each system is different.

Would refrain from possible voltage increases (just because you have no experience and so this increases the risk corresponding to) and "just" turn up via MSI Afterburner from 775 to 850 MHz (approx 10% OC). The principle must EACH 6850 to pack all of which have room for improvement. Memory clock does not bring much. The only thing you should keep in mind is the temperature that you can let you show the same MSI Afterburner in the game / 3D mode. MSI is the best tool for it without any ifs and buts, has all the features and functions reliably. I had done it with my former 6850 so, but I NEN additional AC Twin Turbo Pro Temp strapped on it has almost never exceeded the 60 degree mark, and was always very quiet (fan control via MSI also Kannste tool set as you liked). Anything with the "discreet" OC is no longer playable, is not much better when you consider more extreme draught you have that is because of 1x 6 pin power supply already reached almost the maximum. Since then would have a larger card due.

Rise by "normal" clock of the GPU via MSI or CCC for nothing is flying around at some point stop is concluded and there are graphical errors or crashes, but not permanently damaged, if the right temps and the fingers of the vCore (GPU) can. At 820 MHz GPU clock Kannste pack on it too Bissell noted wrist but less than 10% is hardly what with MSI and CCC is at 850 MHz conclusion there is the possibility to activate the (briefly try the search, have also made this for my 6950 works out, fine), then turn up to nothing more Kannste goes. Can you figure out if the performance itself almost mistiest linear (and it does in these areas), there is in the XY game you play with 40 fps, corresponding to about 4 fps.