Thread: Google Page keeps popping up regularly

Google Page keeps popping up regularly

Well this is happening frequently in my PC the Google page keeps popping up continuously in the background and I don’t know what’s the problem with that? Is it a kind of virus attack or something, that’s what I want to know from you all? So the only temporary solution that I am forced to try out is the restart of the system. So I have to reboot the system and then this kind of problem goes away. But again it comes back. The Google page keeps popping back and forth every 5 minutes. So should I go ahead and start scanning with a good antivirus because I have a antivirus called as escan whose license has expired but I don’t have any fait on it anymore. So what do you all think would I have to get a new antivirus to eliminate such kind of threats in the system? Do let me know about it. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Google Page keeps popping up regularly

Don’t understand what kind of problem is this? This is certainly new thing that I have heard of. So can you give me some kind of screenshot of your desktop? With the help of which I can have a look as if what is the problem is exactly. I would ask you to get your system scanned with the malwarebytes antimalware that would be a useful solution for you. So do try scanning your system with the malwarebytes and see if there is any difference or not? I am sure you will get some answers from there. So did you understand what I am trying to say here.

Do let me know if this suggestion from my side did help you or not. anything else that you need to know about this relate topic then please do feel free to speak over here. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Ok if that is the problem then I would ask you to try with the different browser and see if you can get some difference or not. also try clearing out all the history, cache memory and also the cookies from the browser and begin with a fresh browsing. Before that have you ever tried clicking to any unknown link which you weren’t aware of? If yes is the answer from you then let me tell you that there is a possible attack of virus in the system and get your system cleaned up with good antivirus like malware bytes or Norton both of them are the best antivirus I have ever known and you would like it for sure. So go ahead and get the antivirus and scan your system thoroughly. If whatever case I have explained to you is true. I truly hope that this suggestion from my side does help you a lot. That’s it from my side for you.

Which browser are you using can you tell me? if you are one of the users who are still stuck with the old version of internet explorer then let me tell that you will be stuck in some kind of problem for sure. So I would say always be updated with the new version of browser and always use new and updated browser that will give you some kind of difference for sure. I don’t think so there is any kind of virus attack related over here so I would say change the browser and then see if that makes any difference or not. Though I might be wrong over here as well but your response would definitely let me know how was my response? So that’s why it is always important to reply whether a particular solution has worked for you or not. So do not forget to reply to the suggestion that I gave no matter if it was not helpful. Do reply on to it.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions that you have given me here. Well let me tell you that I have an updated Google chrome browser so that’s not a area of concern for me. The area of concern for me is that after scanning my system with the malware bytes it does not come up with anything that might have caused this problem, now what is this. I simply don’t understand? Why it is giving me such kind of stupid results. I know there has to be some kind of virus attack and then also it comes up with nothing, why?

I need an answer for the same, I don’t know if you all have some knowledge on this or not but I from my side will definitely get to the root of this problem and search for the solutions. That’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Chan View Post
    Thanks a lot for all your suggestions that you have given me here. Well let me tell you that I have an updated Google chrome browser so that’s not a area of concern for me. The area of concern for me is that after scanning my system with the malware bytes it does not come up with anything that might have caused this problem, now what is this. I simply don’t understand? Why it is giving me such kind of stupid results. I know there has to be some kind of virus attack and then also it comes up with nothing, why?

I need an answer for the same, I don’t know if you all have some knowledge on this or not but I from my side will definitely get to the root of this problem and search for the solutions. That’s it.
    Well that’s really shocking even after doing a thorough scan with the malware bytes nothing gets accumulated in the log. Well that’s something really depressing I must say that. I would say you better try your luck with a different antivirus enable your firewall and then see if that makes any difference. I am sure it should give you some kind of difference.

I must admit that this problem is somewhat unique however we shouldn’t stop trying.

Hey do try uninstalling or removing Google Desktop, Google toolbars from the browser. If that does not helps then go to the control panel and from the add/remove programs remove whatever is related to Google from there. So that’s what you need to do. I am sure it will make some difference. Google has the habit of coming out with some of it supported service in each and every product they launch. Since you are a chrome user that’s why I am advising you against it. I hope this is pretty much clear for you, anything else that you want to ask then you can clarify it over here. I am here to help you out with the problems. So don’t worry speak up.

Hi if you are having problems with the pop up then let me tell you that it is not a problem of google it is the problem with the malware. Some malware or virus has entered into the system. Do you get a pop up of some pages along with the Google pop up saying that click on this particular link, is this what you are getting? And if your answer is yes then I am sure that is the problem with the virus. Now it amazes me that malwarebytes hasn’t been able to come up with some result for you. Anyways what you can do is read out this article from Google support you will get the necessary information of all the required stuffs. All the necessary things would be mentioned to you. I hope this does works for you.

Kaspersky Lab Internet Security, Microsoft Security Essentials, McAfee, Norton Internet Security are some of the security programs that you can check out which will help you out with the problem that you are stuck in.

Always practice safe browsing to avoid malware. To know what is safe browsing you can get the information out here