Thread: Getting BSOD after removing Norton 360 v5.2

Getting BSOD after removing Norton 360 v5.2

In my computer I was using Norton 360 v5.2 in my computer but because of that I was facing problems so I have uninstalled it from my computer. Now after uninstalling Norton 360 v5.2 from my computer I have installed AVG antivirus in my computer. After installing that in my computer it has started giving me BSOD problem. how can I solve this problem?

Re: Getting BSOD after removing Norton 360 v5.2

I have gone through your problem and I would like to ask you that have you removed Norton 360 with the help of Norton Removal Tool or you have uninstalled from add or remove programs. If you have uninstalled it from add and remove program then I will suggest you to download Norton Removal Tool from official site and then you have uninstall AVG from your computer and install Norton 360. Now after doing that you have to uninstall it with the help of Norton Removal Tool. After doing that you have to restart your computer and install AVG again in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

According to me after doing this steps you will not face BSOD issues in your computer.

I totally agree with above solution. When I have installed Avast antivirus in my computer after uninstalling Norton 360 at that time it was giving me BSOD problem. After that I have searched information about this problem on internet and then I have come to know that I have to use Norton Removal Tool to remove Norton 360 completely from my computer. now after that I have downloaded and then remove Norton 360 and then my problem get solved. I think you should try this solution.

Well I have uninstalled AVG from my computer and downloaded Removal Tool from official site of Norton . After doing that I have installed Norton 360 from my computer and then uninstalled it again with the help of removal tool. Then I have installed AVG in my computer again and then my problem gets solved. Now problem is AVG antivirus blocks Google chrome browser in my computer. please tell me what should I do use Google Chrome browser in my computer again. I have uninstalled Google chrome from my computer and then I have installed it again but that does not help me to fix this problem.

I am aware of this problem. To fix this problem you have to open AVG interface in your computer and then you have to select Tools. After doing that you have to select Firewall setting. In firewall setting you have to expand profiles. From there you have to select profile of your PC normally it should be Standalone computer and you have to click on Applications. Now you have to look for Google application and then change rule from there. Now you have to see whether you can open Google chrome or not. I hope these steps will help you to solve problem.

To resolve this problem you have to reset AVG permission and then you will be able to open AVG in your computer. First you have to download AVG reset program from internet and after doing that you have to open folder where you have saved AVG Reset Program. Now double click on that and then it will reset AVCG permission. After completing this process you will need to reboot your computer. After doing that you have to check whether you can open Google chrome or not. In my case problem occurred with Mozilla Firefox and then I have performed this solution and then problem get solved.

Well I have open AVG and then selected Firewall setting option. After that Google chrome application rule from there and then when I open Google chrome browser at that time it does not give me any issues. Now all the things are working properly in my computer.