Thread: LAN gamin without INTERNET??

question LAN gamin without INTERNET??

i have a PC and My brother has a Laptop[Company Laptop].We want LAN gaming by connecting one end of Ethernet wire to his laptop and other end to my PC.Fine..i know that our both systems should be in same work group.

But now we have some problem..,as his Laptop is Company working Laptop,he cant have admin rights to change from domain to WORKGROUP

Moreover we limited download internet connection to make virtual lan with Hamachi etc and so we cant use internet....

is there any way to make lan connection between our laptop and PC without internet and without making changes in workgroup????

Re: LAN gamin without INTERNET??

try using connectify.. its a software that helps creating a virtual network.. provided ur other machine(apart From the laptop) has wi-fi

u r saying it will help to create network..right..but will it require internet??? and while installing it..do we need to have admin password...

as i already told u that by bro cant access admin panels as his one is company lapton and he cant use net too as his one is limited download......

no it doesnt requires Internet.. also i dun think it will require admin rights

well i tried using connectify...

we used ethernet cable to connect our pc and bros laptop and we choosed Shared Mode as Ethernet in connectify and clicked start Hotspot....

then we found that in my bros laptop its showing my Pc information which is indicating that my pc is connected to his laptop..fine..but the problem is...when he click start Hotspot in his laptop inorder to connect to my PC,... it is showing error message like

"The configured share over device is currently attached to a network using DHCP. please disconnect it from this network to start a hotspot on this device"

and it is not connecting..please help me.....