Thread: Hamachi is getting connected to the hosted servers but not able to host

Hamachi is getting connected to the hosted servers but not able to host

I have been using Hamachi from a long time and I did not had any issues with it but then now I don’t know what went wrong with it and now it is getting connected to the hosted servers but not able to host, my operating system is Windows 7 64 bit and I am connecting to Terraria server, is there anyone who has an idea about the same???

Re: Hamachi is getting connected to the hosted servers but not able to host

I have been using Hamachi from a long time and I did not had any issues with it but then now I don’t know what went wrong with it and now it is getting connected to the hosted servers but not able to host, my operating system is Windows 7 64 bit and I am connecting to Terraria server, is there anyone who has an idea about the same???
    I am having the same issue, I mean that I am able to join my friend's servers but then I am not able to connect to the same, they are not facing any issues in getting connected to me, by now I have tried out the below solutions but then they have not yet helped:
    • I have uninstalled/reinstalled Hamachi
    • I have deleted all the trace and the left out of LogMeIn
    • I have checked out the firewall setting and made sure that there is nothing wrong because of it.

Is there anything else that I can try out to get rid of the issue???

I think that I can help you out here, I was facing the same issue before but then later I found that we have to visit the logmein website and then login there, after that we have to go in to the network and then click on create network and then chose the client that can access it and then it will add the them automatically, I have done the same and the issue has been solved, if you want then you can try out the same, just try it out and then let me know if it is helping or not.

I think that you might be lucky with the solution that you have mentioned above because I have created two in Hamachi and have join a couple of groups as well but then I am not able to host where as they can join and host without any issues, I have tried the same with both created network but then it is not making any difference, is there anything else that I can try out to get rid of this issue??? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.