Thread: Hamachi is conflicting with internet

Hamachi is conflicting with internet

I have recently installed hamachi and everything was working fine and I was able to VPN my offsite server without any issues as it is a part of the LAN but then I don’t know what went wrong and now after reboot the internet is not working out, when I am disabling the Hamachi network by going in to the adapter settings then the internet works fine, it seems as if Hamachi network is conflicting with the internet now, is there anything I can do about it???

Re: Hamachi is conflicting with internet

I have recently installed hamachi and everything was working fine and I was able to VPN my offsite server without any issues as it is a part of the LAN but then I don’t know what went wrong and now after reboot the internet is not working out, when I am disabling the Hamachi network by going in to the adapter settings then the internet works fine, it seems as if Hamachi network is conflicting with the internet now, is there anything I can do about it???
    I am facing the same issue, I don’t know why browser is not able to access any websites suddenly, I have tried resetting the local area connection but then it was just helping for a while and then the same issue used to appear again, disabling Hamachi network was helping me out but then I was not having the same issue earlier, so I wanted to know what is the possible cause of this issue and want to solve it out as well, is there anyone who can help me with this???

I think that this is some kind of routing issue and I am finding out a solution for the same, I will like to share that it is just happening with WiFi adapter in my case and not with the ethernet adapter at my office, the other thing I wanted to share is that one does not needs to reboot machine after disabling and re-enabling the hamachi network adapter but then they can just restart the "LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling Engine" service and then the hamachi network will work fine, if you all want then you all can try out the same till someone comes up with a effective solution for it.

I have found a temporary solution that you all can try out, just follow the below solution and see if it is making any difference in your case as well:
    • First run an elevated cmd.exe and in order to do the same click on start type “cmd” without the quotes and then press ctrl-shift-enter and approve UAC prompt as well, also make sure that you are running it as Administrator.
    • After that just Run "route print” and then just check out for the leftmost number that will be corresponding to the "Hamachi Network Interface." It was 20 in my case, might differ in yours.
    • When you are done with the same then just Run "route delete 0.0.0.0 IF 20" and then just replace it with the number that you get from the above steps.

Just try this out and the post back the result that you get.