Thread: LogMeIn Hamachi network is not able to join Existing Network

LogMeIn Hamachi network is not able to join Existing Network

I am having a LogMeIn Hamachi network and I have created the same so that I can have easy access for games with my friends and everything was working fine by now but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and now when I am login in then all the other users are appearing to be grayed, even though they are online, is there anything I can do about the same???

Re: LogMeIn Hamachi network is not able to join Existing Network

I am having a LogMeIn Hamachi network and I have created the same so that I can have easy access for games with my friends and everything was working fine by now but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and now when I am login in then all the other users are appearing to be grayed, even though they are online, is there anything I can do about the same???
    I just wanted to know that have you tried creating a new network??? If not then try out the same and then let me know if it is making any difference, if that does not help then you can try reinstalling the same so that all previous user settings will be deleted and then there should not be any such issues, just try it out these possible solutions and then post back the result that you get.

Hey thanks for the same I have tried creating a new network by choosing option for creating a New Network under the "Network Tab" and then join the Existing Network but then they are appearing grayed and I am not able to connect to the network I am willing to. Other then this I have also tried reinstalling and it has now deleted the previous user settings but then the issue is still the same and the only difference It has made is that now I am not able to connect to any network, the only thing I can do now is power on Hamachi and get the below error message:
    "Failed to connect to Hamachi servers. Would you like Hamachi to automatically monitor server availability and establish a connection as soon as it becomes possible?"
    Is there anything I can do to add my network and get back the options back that are grayed under the "Network" tab??

The issue in your case is that the client is not able to connect to the Hamachi servers and the items in the Network are appearing gray as they need an open connection to the mediators and they are not getting the same, this can be because of different reasons, so just try to enable the diagnostic log and see if you are able to find out anything to be suspicious there:
    System | Preferences| Settings | Advanced | Troubleshooting

I have been facing the same issue and I have tried doing the same but then when I am going in to troubleshooting and then pressing the button then it is just not responding, is there a need for creating a new network? Or reinstalling Hamachi as the network is working in my case but then I don’t know why I am getting an error message saying it is not working. I have checked out the ping and browse feature and even they are grayed out and I am not able to use the same as well, what are my options to get it working properly????

You need to make sure the below things:
    • Hamachi should be the only one vpn software on your pc, if there is other than disable the same or remove it.
    • In connections center the hamachi should be under home network.
    • Check and make sure that the firewall is well configured and is allowing hamachi to connect as well.

Just check out the above things and make sure that you are not missing any of them, just check it out and then let me know what you get.