Thread: Cannot connect Kindle with NETGEAR WPN824v3

Cannot connect Kindle with NETGEAR WPN824v3

I have kindle and I am facing problem while connecting it with NETGEAR WPN824v3. Whenever I try to connect Kindle with my router at that time it ask for the password but when I enter pass word at that time it does not accept it. How to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot connect Kindle with NETGEAR WPN824v3

I will suggest you to first make sure that you are entering correct pass word. You have to also connect your Kindle with any other wireless network and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? First check this so that you can understand exact problem.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by changing the wireless mode to G&B and after doing that you have to save that setting. Now after saving that setting check whether you are able to connect your Kindle with your wireless router or not? I am telling you this because many times changing the wireless mode help to solve this problem.

If you face same problem after trying this solution let me know.

I have connected my kindle with other wireless network and it works fine with other network. Now after that have also tried to solve this problem by changing the wireless mode to B&G but that does not make any difference. Please let me know how to fix this problem?

You have to first open configuration page of your wireless router and then you have to change the password from there. Now after changing the password you have to try to connect your kindle with your NETGEAR WPN824v3 router and then check whether you get same problem or not? I was also facing similar problem while connecting kindle with my router and after that I have tried this solution and my problem get solved. I hope your problem will get solved after trying this solution.

Try this solution to get rid of this problem.

You have to first Go to the router configuration page and then you have to select wireless setting. After selecting the wireless setting you have to select WPA 2 security option. After changing the security option you have to save that setting and then restart your router. After restarting the router you have to try to connect your kindle again and then check what the situation is.

Same thing I will suggest you also. While searching solution on internet I came to know that Kindle will work properly with Wireless Security WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK. Change the security option to WPA or WPA 2 and then see what the result is.

Well in my case I was also facing issue while connecting Kindle with router and then I have come to know that I have not entered WPA key properly. Now after that I have entered correct WPA key and then problem get solved. This information might be helpful for you.