Thread: Negtear WNDAP350 got poor firmware update

Negtear WNDAP350 got poor firmware update

I installed latest version of firmware update on my Negtear WNDAP350. It was having only below mentioned fixes.
    FD leak issue is fixed when clients are getting contacted and disconnected frequently.
    SNMP hand issue has been fixed when you are running the device of yours for quite long time.
    If I am not wrong there are lots of bugs are to be fixed by the manufacturer. I could not find out the reason why they provided poor information about the firmware update.

Re: Negtear WNDAP350 got poor firmware update

I do agree with you. there are lots of bugs remaining in WNDAP350 and it should be fixed by Netgear on priority basis.

Well I could not understand how Netgear can release the firmware so bad. according to me Netgear WNDAP350 is really good product and powerful enough. It is having lots of features which are suitable for an enterprise. However all the users are disappointed with such useless kind of the stuff done by manufacturer.

I got an issue while using WNDAP350. I found that network traffic was disconnected after installing 2.0.9. particularly issue was happening when using 5Ghz radio on auto channel. I doubt that DFS process causing the problem. so I decided to overcome from the above mentioned problem and searched on the Google. You should not use auto rather than you should use inssider software so that you will be able to select correct channel on the router. I hope experience of mine will be helpful to someone.

I think the Netgear people should work on the same thoroughly figure out all the bugs and release the updated version of firmware.