Thread: Unable to remove Security Protection Virus?

Unable to remove Security Protection Virus?

I have a computer at my home and I use it for my business purposes. There are several important data in it but the problem is that each and every utube video doesn’t work properly. It’s because of the security protection virus.
    Currently I am opening my computer in safe mode. Can someone provide me with the proper solution?

Re: Unable to remove Security Protection Virus?

These happened to me once and I know the reason behind it. These happen when you are downloading the file from some of the site or you may have visited the site that contain virus in it. For solution you have to restart the computer in the safe mode networking which you are doing right now. Then you have to download malwarebytes anti-malware from any of the official websites. Then scan the whole system. These malwarebytes anti-malware will delete the malware that is causing this problem.

Re: Unable to remove Security Protection Virus?

There are anti malware such as SUPERAntispywar,
    Spybot S&d,Hitman pro3.5, MalwareBytes Anti –malware. You can download any of the Anti-malware. In my case I have downloaded the malwareBytes antivirus. Then also download (rkill.exe) after that install the mbam –setup extinction file.
    Then after installation the Malware Bytes antivirus will start. After you have done with the installation then scan the computer with complete scan. There you will find the option for show result click on that. Select all the malware and Rogue.SecurityTool. After these run the rkill.exe file to terminate the malicious process