Thread: Need some help regarding a new wireless connection

Need some help regarding a new wireless connection

Currently using the TATA photon plus and want to change to some new connection that will provide me much data at a very low cost, so that’s what I am looking for. Basically I want a 3 GB of free usage at rs 500 and that too with free roaming enabled as well. so can you please tell me which are the wireless provider that would help me in this situation. So do tell me about it. It would be better for me. That’s all I can say.

Re: Need some help regarding a new wireless connection

I would say you better stick to the docomo they are offering good services at very attractive price range. Well can’t tell you much about the details of the docomo it is better if you can check it out from the official site of docomo you will get all the necessary information out there.

I don’t think so docomo will be offering you the same speed limit at the rate that you have asked for definitely not that’s what I can say. Docomo will be giving you the 5GB limit at the speed of Rs.1000.

BSNL would be the perfect answer for you. I would say you better go with that only. I am sure that would be the perfect option for you. BSNL offers you a 3GB plan at a price of Rs.550. I would say that would be a perfect plan for you. I hope that’s pretty much clear for you, anything else that you want to ask then please do feel free to ask here.

Hey buddy I got a interesting news for you and you would be delighted to know that Vodafone is offering unlimited 3G plans. You would be further happy to know that the tariff is same for both Prepaid and Postpaid connections. There are 3 plans starting from the price of Rs.599, Rs. 1699 and Rs. 2999. The usb data card starts at the price of Rs. 1699. So you can look out for the Vodafone store or check out the official site of Vodafone to get all the information accordingly.

How about the players like Aircel, MTS and Idea? What are their plans aren’t they available cheaply as of now? I am interested in knowing more information about their plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    How about the players like Aircel, MTS and Idea? What are their plans aren’t they available cheaply as of now? I am interested in knowing more information about their plans.
    Well I know some information about the aircel well aircel has a plan that is starting from Rs.505. well the 505 plan is limited only to 650MB of free data. The speed that you will be getting is 3.6mbps downlink and 1.8 mbps downlink. Subsequently there is also a 750 plan as well as 1275 plan. In which 1275 is the unlimited plan. I don’t have much information about the idea as well as the mts one that you have mentioned over here.

idea Re: Need some help regarding a new wireless connection

MTS is the cheapest and the best usb data plan that is available right now. So I would be advising you al lto go with it only. MTS bring you unlimited plan for Rs.300 and that too with 1 month validity. Isn’t it great. The new dongle might cost you upto Rs.1499 but that’s ok. Since it is worth your each penny. Go for it.

I wouldn’t trust the network of mts so much since it is not known for the good service it provides and hence I would always take a second opinion before jumping for it. that’s what I am saying here. so better I would say BSNL is always reliable then any other service provider. So my vote would go with bsnl anytime.