Thread: Configuring Netgear WGR614V9 WIFI router

Configuring Netgear WGR614V9 WIFI router

Hello everyone I have come up with a problem out here I am hoping that you all would help me solve the issue. Well I am having a bsnl broadband connection and I was using speedtouch Thomson modem for the connection. Now I am planning to set aup a wifi at my place and hence for that I have got a special router for it named as Netgear WGR614V9 WIFI router. Now a few questions I want you all t answer me is that will I need the original modem i.e. speedtouch Thomson modem for the wireless connection and also how to configure the Wifi internet connectivity? So that’s what I want to know, so can you all tell me something about it.

Re: Configuring Netgear WGR614V9 WIFI router

Hi have a look at the attachment that I have given here hopefully that would work out for you. So do give a try for the same and let me know if that was of use for you or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Even I have got a guide for you do refer this attachment of the setup guide for the setup of Netgear WGR614V9 WIFI router. That’s what you need to do. do follow them I suppose you will get all the necessary information for the same. that’s it from my side for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Hello everyone I have come up with a problem out here I am hoping that you all would help me solve the issue. Well I am having a bsnl broadband connection and I was using speedtouch Thomson modem for the connection. Now I am planning to set aup a wifi at my place and hence for that I have got a special router for it named as Netgear WGR614V9 WIFI router. Now a few questions I want you all t answer me is that will I need the original modem i.e. speedtouch Thomson modem for the wireless connection and also how to configure the Wifi internet connectivity? So that’s what I want to know, so can you all tell me something about it.
    Talking about your speedtouch modem if you want to know if it will work or not with the existing configuration then you will have to give me more details about that modem. So that I can answer you out. So do give me some replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    Talking about your speedtouch modem if you want to know if it will work or not with the existing configuration then you will have to give me more details about that modem. So that I can answer you out. So do give me some replies.
    Well it is speedtouch modem and the model is 534 v6.so will it work for the existing wireless connection? Also thanks for giving me the above details of the configuration for the modem. I will try and work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Well it is speedtouch modem and the model is 534 v6.so will it work for the existing wireless connection? Also thanks for giving me the above details of the configuration for the modem. I will try and work on it.
    Speedtouch 534 v6. adsl modem I don’t think so you can use it for the wifi connection. I would advise you better stick to the netgear modem for the connection that would be better for you. Any other queries then let me know I would be happy to answer it out for you.